Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

An In-Depth Interview About INVISIBLE HANDS ~



Here is a new interview focusing primarily on Invisible Hands, but covering other things about me as well ~  


Richard Sala Enjoys Drawing Creepy Things



The nice folks at this cool website seem to have caught me in a particularly chatty, affable & exclamation-point-using mood, which I blame on that third cup of coffee I was drinking at the time. Also: most direct title for an article about me ever.


Many thanks to Network Awesome!



2 comments:

  1. It's always great to read more about Invisible Hands. Is there any chance any of your other work might get animated some day? The quick flash animations of Chuckling Whatsit and Peculia on your main site are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Paul! No other animation on the horizon at the moment - but you never know...

    ReplyDelete